Green Space

I have found myself in that strange part of the creative process recently. This obviously applies to painted and every aspect of the hobby, but it also applies to creative endeavors in general. What I’m speaking of is that “green space” we find ourselves in when between one model and the next. I have found myself firmly planted in this green space, with all of my pedestals empty.



The correct thing to do in this situation is to simply grab the next Ressurrectionists, stick them on the pedestals and start painting. I, on the other hand, have decided that this situation calls for me to look over all of the models I own and take large pains and a few hours looking things over, debating whether I should pick up some more Necromunda models to paint, maybe Space Hulk….or if I could just finish that Puppet Wars project….or maybe buy Zombicide or something…..AH!!



The good news is that I do have a nice long weekend coming up and a chance to really deflate from work and get some good painting done…or maybe some writing…or maybe some reading….or maybe…..AHHH!!



More to Come….I’m just not sure what….

-Nick





 

Comments

Popular Posts