Puppet Wars

So, in case you've noticed, I haven't had a lot of time to blog lately, or, really, get much of anything done in the hobby. I hope to be making some changes to that soon, but in the meantime, I am enjoying my lovely new Daughter, Genevieve.

She has obviously taken a lot of my painting time, but in addition to the new addition, I've had the pleasure over the last few months to work as a Playtester for Wyrd Miniatures working on their new game, Puppet Wars.

I'm a growing fan of Malifaux (I've even gotten some games in) And Wyrd has a truly wonderful game on their hands. Puppet Wars is another hit. Throughout the test, my wife and I have been playing together regularly, and she has even picked up a Malifaux crew to play with once the testing comes to an end. The link above is to Puppet Wars' Facebook page and is well worth the time to check out all the great minis and artwork coming out for this immensely fun board game.

More to follow...

-yetischool

Comments

Popular Posts