Welcome

Hello and welcome to my new Necromunda blog. First I'd like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and have a look around and I hope to make this page into an exciting journey into the world of Necromunda.

This blog began as a simple Work in Progress thread on DakkaDakka, but I quickly found I wanted more from the thread than simply showing off my painting and modeling. Instead, my plan for this blog is to be a source of inspiration as well as a resource for those of us who still play the game.

In the future, I'll continue to share my painting and modeling, of course, but I will also discuss rules, tactics and tips for playing and getting others involved. In addition, I'll be showcasing much of the terrain I've created over the past several years of gaming and even introduce some of my own homegrown rules.

But for right now, I'll leave you with a teaser of the future in the form of some of my favorite pictures. I hope you enjoy and make your way back!

-Nick


A horde of mutants charges a quarantine fence patrolled by a local VanSaar gang.


Ratskins trading insults with Escher gangers across a sump puddle.


Victims of the ancient Neuron Plague wandering a desolate settlement.

Comments

Popular Posts